Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Facts That Might Save Your Life +_+ O_O !_!

1. You know how some people are sex fiends? I’m a cookie fiend.

2. I am the reigning Fall 2008 Monopoly champion (currently in the lead for the spring season with 5 wins under the belt).

3. I am a really good athlete and still have a passion for playing the game; however, since people don’t actually play sports no more (for example, dribbling the ball by themselves for 35 seconds and never making it beyond the free throw line yet they still refuse to play defense) I stopped altogether. But I maintain the sexiness. Someone gotta get it one day.

4. I love my family and friends but almost never let them know. It really doesn’t show @ all.

5. I play videogames all the time but just play other people’s PS3, 360 and Wii (Go dorms!).

6. SOMEONE (you know who you are) “borrowed” my Aladdin DVD (limited freaking edition) and never gave it back. I still weep about this when I’m alone.

7. I hate, hate, HATE being taken seriously all the time. This has ended some potential great friendships and romantic rendezvous.

8. I don’t like the word ‘penis.’ Makes me want to reach and make sure it’s still there.

9. I’ve had some sort of facial hair since age 3. Three. Just so you know it wasn’t a typo.

10. I hate smelling perfumes of my ex-girlfriends. My mom occasionally wears the perfume of my first girlfriend…

11. I was born on the 23rd of October. This means I’m on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio. At times, I have traits of both.

12. Do not challenge me in any videogame unless you know some crazy hax. I will OMGWTFWASTHATSHITPWNYOU.


Honestly, had I known your girl would be there to see it, I wouldn't have done you in like that.

13. I am of no particular religious doctrine.

14. I can sleep through anything under 130 decibels if it’s a sound I recognize.

15. I fear writing. I never know what I will find out.

16. I have lived in Los Angeles (CA), Chicago (IL), Memphis (TN) and Knoxville (TN).

17. I refuse to buy a shoe over $40 unless it goes with a suit. In the 8th grade, I wore this red suit with red shoes and a white cape. Didn’t do me much good though because I was basically still scared of girls back then. Sigh, what a lameass.

18. I still think Shaggy on Scooby Doo was black. This dude never wanted to go check out the mystery. He heard a noise, he went the opposite direction. He always was eating Scooby’s Scooby snacks. I mean come on! On a similar note, why the hell is Goku a white guy in the Dragon Ball live action movie? Goku is Asian! I don't see any white American slaves in movies.


Don't let me ever be a movie director. I'm gonna screw everything up in Huckleberry Fin!

19. I prefer small crowds. Hard to act as if I like you if I don’t. I mean it’s doable but if it’s not a job I have a choice.

20. I will not date anyone who rates 8 or above on my sexy meter anymore. This will be explained later on in a blog.

21. I don’t trust the government. Doesn’t mean I don’t have hopes of a better tomorrow, but it’s just a bunch of men making decisions, not a machine attempting to do what’s best for all.

22. I was a gullible child. Two specific things come to mind. One day, my cousin told me we were made in a factory and I cried for hours. Later that week, he told me that Aisha, the yellow Power Ranger, stayed across the street from his house. Needless to say, I watched that house from his window the entire day which scared his neighbors.


OOOOOOOOOO, to this day! Hott! (that's for you Mercerdes)

23. Music I listen to: Japanese, hip hop, rock, jazz, (old) R&B.

24. I am looking for a girlfriend. I thought about this in some detail long ago but I understand how dwindling the #s are. Just peep this:

Let’s say I want to look for a black girlfriend. Most black women in the U.S. are Christians. I am not. There goes probably 75% already. Now let’s take race of the equation and I still say it’s around 60 % of women are out of the question. Now, from this 40% who don’t care about my religious priorities, what percentage are not certifiably crazy? From that number, are their teeth nasty? Does she mind cooking or cleaning occasionally? Can she take a joke?

When I finished my random lists of things I would prefer, the percentage was something like .00032 %.

Sigh, how many concessions will I really have to make?

25. I got a YouTube channel that will be regularly updated along with two different blogs separated for poetry and the other for random stuff .

Check ‘em out later.

Word is bond.

No comments: